Wednesday 23 April 2014

Week #50 - Monday, 21st April 2014

No clue what happened here; but I totally forgot to post my Monday pic.... I shot it in the morning with the intention to post it later that night, but I totally forgotten about it. Must have something to do with Monday being a national holiday here in Holland and feeling like Sunday to me. After that I fell full in the rest of the week..

Anyway, here it is: it's not my own idea, I got the tip from a friend (thanx Dee), but liked it. Not so happy with the result though. Easter egg painting has never really been my thing. It's the combination between the shape of the egg, painting in general and me hating getting paint on my fingers ;-). So this is the best I could do.



Ok, and a couple of more photo's because I do like photography :D

XL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment